The Privacy Promise to American Consumers, adopted by the Direct Marketing Association, is supported and followed by brands. We have agreed to (1) inform customers of their right to refuse the rental, sale, or exchange of their personal information with other marketers; (2) respect customers' requests to have their contact information withheld from other marketers; and (3) respect customers' requests to not receive mail, phone, or other solicitations from Adria Workshop LLC brand.
Table of contents [Show]
- Collecting Information About You
- When We Share Information with Third Parties
- Advertising and Online Tracking
- California Customer Privacy Rights
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information
- Contact Us
Collecting Information About You
Categories and Types of Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following categories and types of personal information:
- Your first and last names, postal address, email, and phone number are your means of contact.
- Additional identifying information: IP address, usernames on social networking sites, passwords, and other security data for access;
- Financial details, including bank account and credit card numbers;
- demographic data, including gender, age, employment status, and wage data;
- data about locations;
- Internet or other electronic activity: Your click and browsing history, including details about how you use our services and which features you most frequently access;
- Commercial information: items seen or purchased from our website;
- Videos and photographs you take are examples of audio and visual content.
- Inferences made based on the aforementioned areas to build a profile of you that reflects your interests, traits, behavior, and attitude.
Categories of Use
Your contact information, financial information, and commercial information are used by us for the following transactional purposes:
Order, subscription, or registration receipt, processing, confirmation, transmission, and tracking;
contact you regarding your purchase, subscription, or registration;
if you register or subscribe to one of our services, we'll process your request;
and Through your registry, keep track of your "Gift List"
For analytical purposes, we make use of your other personally identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, commercial data, demographic data, and geolocation information.
We use your contact information, purchase information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, geolocation data, and inferences for marketing and promotional purposes to:
Let you know about our newest offerings, services, and products;
furnish you with specialized advertising;
run promotions, contests, and sweepstakes,
provide you with access to our reward program, which enables you to accrue points and award and redeem certificates;
furnish you with further details from and concerning Adria Workshop’s brand, including tailored marketing messages.
In order to maintain and improve our services and website:
we use information about your contact information, purchases, online activity, and browsing history.
supply and upkeep of our Design Lab services;
provide and maintain online functions, such as live chat or customer review sections;
Respond to your inquiries for customer service; and
Assist us in managing our stores, websites, and applications and in identifying technical and customer support issues.
For the purpose of enabling reviews of our products and displaying content you have made and granted us permission to post on our website, services, and social media, we use your contact information, commercial information, audio information, and visual information.
Security and Fraud Prevention: To safeguard this website, our business, and others as well as to thwart fraud, theft, and misconduct, we use your contact information, other identifying information, commercial information, financial information, geolocation data, and other information.
Personal Information Sources
We get our data from the following places:
Direct information from you is what we gather. We obtain demographic and contact data directly from you. Additionally, we request payment information from you.
We passively gather data from you. We use methods like browser cookies to passively gather Internet or other electronic activity. The section below on advertising and online tracking goes into more detail about this behavior.
Information you provide to us online, in person, or through one of our catalogs may be combined. Additionally, we might integrate that data with data that is in the public domain, data that we obtain from other sources, and data that we cross-reference. The combined information is used by us to improve and personalize your shopping with us, to get in touch with you about our products and events that could be of interest to you, and for other marketing and business objectives.
Our Service Providers
To provide specific services like credit card processing, shipping, data research and management, promotional services, etc., we may enter into contracts with businesses or individuals. They are referred to as our Service Providers. We give our service providers the data they require to carry out these services. Additionally, we want confirmation from our service providers that their privacy policies align with ours.
Our Select Partners
We may occasionally get into business relationships with other people or organizations that we consider reliable and with whom we have checked to see if their privacy practices align with ours. We call these people our Select Partners. In these situations, we may rent, exchange, share, and/or cross-reference information, including contact details about you, allowing those people or organizations to get in touch with you about goods and services that could be of interest to you. Mobile phone numbers and opt-in permission data gathered for SMS text services are not covered by this section. Adria Workshop LLC Mobile phone numbers may also be gathered by brands for additional purposes that are covered under this section.
With companies that control, are controlled by, or share common control with any Adria Workshop LLC brands, we may disclose personal information
We may share personal information with parties to business transactions such as those we deal with in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sales of assets, reorganizations, divestitures, dissolutions, bankruptcies, liquidations, or other types of business transactions. In these types of transactions, personal information may be shared, sold, or transferred, and it may be used subsequently by a third party.
Law Enforcement and Courts
When we have cause to believe it is essential to locate, get in touch with, or take legal action against people or organizations who may have harmed you, we may in some cases give Adria Workshop LLC your contact information. To others or to brands. If we believe it's necessary due to a legal requirement, we may also release your contact information.
If you want to completely opt out of accepting cookies, you can usually set your browser to either not accept cookies or to alert you when a cookie is sent, giving you the option to accept or reject it. However, if you delete or disable cookies, certain aspects of our websites or other services might not function properly.
We use Google Analytics on our web sites to collect usage data, to analyze how users use the web sites and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ .
Advertising and Online Tracking
Opting Out Of Marketing And Transfers; Updating Information About You
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive direct marketing from us or from our Select Partners, or if you would like to opt out of our rental or exchange of your information with other marketers, please let us know. In the U.S., you can call us at +1 (310)-873-3380 or send us an email. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, mailing address, and specifically what information you do not want to receive. If you would like to update or correct your email address, mailing address or other contact information with us please contact us the same way. If you like, you may use one of the following statements in your message to us:
- I prefer not to get emails with advertisements, such as news about goods and services, special deals, or approaching events.
- I prefer not to receive direct mail marketing, such as quarterly catalogs and mailings regarding products and services, special deals or forthcoming events.
- I prefer not to have my contact information provided to third parties for their marketing purposes.
You may also click the designated link at the bottom of all email advertisements to be removed from future email updates.
Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take up to five days for your email request and 6-8 weeks to process your postal mail request.
We may need to contact you through phone, email or letter to resolve problems or issues relating to your order, entry, etc., even if you have opted to not receive marketing messages from us. We contact you only in ways compatible with your communications choices. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your contact information is accurate, complete, current, and reliable to the extent required for such purposes.
California Customer Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA Rights"). This section describes those rights and how you can exercise them with Adria Workshop LLC's brand.
CCPA Rights Requests
Right to Know and Right to Deletion
You can request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold in the preceding 12 months.
You can also request that we delete your personal information. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
- Security: to detect data security incidents;
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
- Legal: to protect against fraud or criminal behavior or to comply with applicable law or a legal responsibility, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free expression; or
- Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services) (i.e. to improve our services).
Please be aware that many of our services won't function as they normally do if we delete your personal information. Some examples include, but not limited to:
- Returns: We will not have the ability to look up your receipt or order in our system. In order to process a return or refund, we will require proof of purchase from the customer and if the customer is unable to provide proof of purchase, the transaction will be treated as an unreceipted return in accordance with our return policy.
- Customer Service: Our ability to handle customer service requests may be limited. We will not have the ability to look up prior orders or account information and may request proof of purchase in order to service your needs.
- Online Account & Shopping: Your online account will no longer exist. Your shopping cart items, order history, saved addresses, saved recipes and any other saved preferences in your online account will no longer be available.
- Loyalty Program: You will lose your loyalty account and any points earned as part of your participation in Key Rewards. You will not be able to accrue loyalty points moving forward. Any existing reward certificates will be honored. You will also no longer be eligible for loyalty specific benefits such as exclusive events and early access offers.
- Recalls: We will no longer be able to contact you via email, regular mail, or phone about product recalls related to products you purchased, unless you provided your information to us by returning a product registration card attached to a durable infant product.
- Gift Registry: You will no longer be able to view or add items to your gift registry. Reference to your name in a joint registry will be deleted.
- Marketing Communications: We will no longer be able to provide you with any marketing communications directly from our family of brands, including personalized marketing communication such as information about new products, services and offers tailored to your interests.
- Opt Outs: Previous opt-out requests will not be saved.
To submit a request to know or a request to delete, please visit Truyo Portal. or call +1 (310)-873-3380. In order to verify your identity, you will need to provide at least three of the following pieces of your information: name, telephone number, e-mail address, mailing address, and last transaction amount. We will match this information to the information on our systems. For an online request to delete, we will also send you a second verification to confirm that you want your information to be deleted. In order to designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf you must provide the authorized agent with written permission to do so, and your authorized agent must submit that written proof at the time they make the request on your behalf. If you wish to make multiple requests under this section, we recommend sending the deletion request last, as we will not be able to fulfill your other requests once we have deleted your information. We will maintain a record of your request to know or request to delete.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Personal Information that We Sell
We may "sell" (as sell is defined in CCPA) the following categories of personal information:
Characteristics of protected classifications under California and federal law;
Commercial information; and
Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, preferences, behavior and attitudes.
We "sell" your personal information to Select Partners and to digital advertising networks. We do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under the age of 16.
Right to Opt Out of Sale
California residents have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties, as "sale" is defined under CCPA.
To submit a request to opt out of the sale of your personal information, please visit Truyo Portal. or call +1 (310)-873-3380. In order to designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf you must provide the authorized agent with written permission to do so, and your authorized agent must submit that written proof at the time they make the request on your behalf.
We participate in digital advertising networks to deliver advertising that is tailored to your interests. The participation in certain ad networks can constitute a "sale" of personal information under CCPA. In order to opt out of this activity, please visit optout.aboutads.info and optout.networkadvertising.org .
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA Rights and we will not deny you goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide you with a lesser quality of goods or services if you exercise any of your CCPA Rights.
If you choose to provide Adria Workshop LLC's brand with your information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. To guard your information delivered to us electronically, our web sites use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL encrypts your credit card number, name and address so only we are able to decode your information. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web sites, and you do so at your own risk.
We urge you to keep any password that you establish with us in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also remember to log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that any of your children has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us and we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Last Updated: September 29th, 2022